2018 Guide to Giving
We are elevating the season of gift giving by joining forces with a few of our advertising partners to bring you some of their favorite gifts to give this holiday. Make your list and check it twice throughout the pages of our holiday gift guide. Wishing you a very merry and bright season from our family to yours. Cheers!
- Customizable Makeup$13Customizable makeup for every face. Locally made by C & A Cosmetics and found in BeaYoutiful Too Salon & Boutique. All natural mineral highlighters shown here in Champagne, Petal and Rose Gold.
327 W. 3rd Ave. | cnacosmetics.com
- Gift in Rose Gold$195Jewelry Design Center’s new line from Anna Beck is sure to be a hit for the holiday fashionista on your list. Anna Beck stacking beaded rings shown in sterling silver and silver with rose gold plating, $90. Anna Beck sterling silver beaded teardrop earrings with rose gold plating, $195. Anna Beck reversible sterling silver rose gold plated pendant, 18” long, $125
821 N. Division St. | jewelrydesigncenter.com
- Holiday Box$33‘Tis the season for silky, shiny styles from 14th & Grand. Hairdresser’s Invisible Oil Shampoo softens strands; the Conditioner infuses dry hair with featherlight moisture, and the Primer detangles and provides heat/UV protection.
1337 S. Grand Blvd. | 14andgrand.com
- Local Handcrafted Wine$10 - $30Share the joy this season (or treat yourself) with a bottle of handcrafted wine made right here in the Inland Northwest from Townshend Cellar. Sparkling, red, white and dessert wines available at our Green Bluff tasting room. Prices vary
8022 E. Greenbluff Rd. | townshendcellar.com
- Solstice Dolls$65 - $100A plethora of wondrous gifts ranging from wearable art to sculpture, jewelry, painting and lots more at New Moon Gallery. Solstice Dolls by local artist Kerry Whitsitt. Many enchanting styles and sizes to choose from.
1326 E. Sprague Ave. | manicmoonandmore.com
- Transcending Gifts$1.25 - $29.95At Atticus, you can celebrate our region with the iconic artwork of local artist Harold Balazs with “Transcend the Bullshit” gifts featuring the memorable logo that sits atop one of his historic downtown sculptures.
222 N. Howard St.
- Baby Foot Easy Pack$25The Baby Foot Easy Pack is a Japanese product that has been on the market for 15 years and is the best selling foot care product in Japan. It has been specifically designed to easily remove dead skin cells that cause problems for your feet. The 17 natural extracts provide you incredible moisturizing power. Found at Kai Morimoto, MD.
12615 E. Mission Ave., Ste. 105 | kmplasticsurgery.com
- Rare Ayre Fragrances$150+Rare Ayre Fragrances are a library of scents devoted to the seasons of the Pacific Northwest. Each perfume is presented in a beautiful crafted linen box featuring local artistry from artist Kathleen Kenney and antique photographs from creator and native Spokanite Michelle Anderson. Customizable inserts available as well.
Historic Davenport Home Store & Beautiful Too Salon | rareayre.com
- Metal Yard Art$225Hand crafted and hand painted metal yard art imported from Bali, Indonesia by Sculptured Gardens. “Mr. Hugo White”
15614 E. Sprague Ave. | sculptured-gardens.com
- Botanical Reed Diffusers$65Botanical reed diffusers by Rosy Rings. The most fragrant and potent in all the land lasting from 9-12 months. Choose from Honey Tobacco, Bay Garland, Forest and Spicy Apple at Pigtails Mercantile.
3028 S. Grand Blvd. | pigtailsmercantile.com
- Moisture Holiday Trio$68Help Spa Paradiso help Transitions, a local nonprofit providing safety and support to local women and children. Spa Paradiso is donating $1 for every Milkshake product sold during the holidays, like this Moisture Holiday Trio.
1237 W. Summit Parkway | spaparadiso.com
- Gold & Diamond Cross Pendant$246Contemporary 14 karat yellow gold cross pendant set with nine round brilliant cut diamonds found at Artistry in Gold. A must have for every lady on your shopping list. Price does not include chain.
13817 E. Sprague Ave. | artistryingold.com
- Professional Detailing$49.99 - $299.99What is the next best thing to giving someone you love a brand new vehicle for the holidays? Surprise them with a professional auto detail. The team at Wendle Nissan details all makes and models.
9000 N. Division St. | (509) 468-9000 | wendle.com
- Color Changing MugsYou add any hot beverage and see the colors and inspirational story appear. The perfect gift for someone or yourself found at Lolo Boutique. It makes those chilly mornings seem a little more cozy and precious.
319 W. Second Ave. | lolospokane.com
- White Gold Arya Star Clicker RingWhite gold Arya Star clicker ring with alternating white gold beads and white opal stones perfect for your septum, daith or earlobe piercing. Goes perfectly with the Arya Star top for any cartilage or ear piercing. Visit Moms Custom Tattoo & Body Piercing.
1226 W. Summit Pky. | momstattoo.net
- Sofa Set$1049.99When you want to have the coolest house on the block with the most comfortable furniture, turn to La-Z-Boy for your sitting area needs.
10205 N. Division St. | la-z-boyspokane.com
- Poinsettias$7.99 - $149.99These beautiful poinsettias are grown in the Liberty Park Florist greenhouses, from 4 inch minis to extra large poinsettia trees.
1401 E. Newark Ave. | libertyparkflorist.com
- Delights for the Dogs$4.99 - $14.99There is No-Hiding it: finally, a healthier and more digestible alternative to rawhide. Yuppy Puppy’s No-Hide Chews gives new meaning to dog treats. They are more durable and digestible than any other chew on the market. Durable and long lasting, they make for a joyously satisfied pet.
830 W. Sprague Ave. | yuppypuppyspokane.com
- Linnea Tobias Art$55Whimsical cat print on wood panel with many others to choose from—detailed with bright colors. All items at Pottery Plus are made by local artists, providing a large variety of specialty items.
203 N. Washington St. | potteryplus.com
- Holiday Gift Basket$199.99Simply Northwest offers an elegant assortment of the finest gourmet products is sure to impress on a grand scale. This deluxe collection contains a bottle of Washington red wine, smoked salmon, savory crackers, smoked Gouda cheese, grilled asparagus spears, chocolate mint truffles, a supreme nut mix, our famous soft peanut brittle, wine and cheese wafers, milk chocolate honey pecans, an assortment of gourmet chocolates, and much more.
11806 E. Sprague Ave. | simplynorthwest.com
- Kempton Clutch$76 - $140Let out your wild side or keep it classic with these everyday clutches from Kempton and Co. found at Cues. Perfect gifts for your iPad mini, phone, keys, cash, cards or makeup. Available in a fun cheetah print hair on cowhide, camo, black or cream leather. It wouldn’t be a Kempton without their signature stripe in metallic or soft suede along with a handcrafted Kenyan horn zipper toggle.
108 N. Washington St. | cuesclothing.com
- Eyelash Extension Aftercare Kit$55+Eyelash extension aftercare kit includes a sleep mask to protect lashes while sleeping, along with a cleansing brush, lash bath foaming cleanser, PCA Sunscreen mini, plus tips and tricks for gorgeous lashes from Whole Body Medi Spa. (Borboleta eyelash extensions $120 and up.)
2204 E. 29th Ave., Ste 206 | wholebodymedispa.com
- Comfy Coffee Shirt$20-$40Simple, classic and comfy. “Coffee” shirts for the java lover in your life. Black Long Sleeve $40, White Short Sleeve $20. Available at multiple Indaba Coffee locations.
518 W. Riverside | indaba.com
- Snow-Ready SUV$26,421This 2018 Toyota is the best-selling SUV with AWD, a spacious interior, and Toyota’s safety sense. It is nimble, has great torque, is fuel-efficient and looks fantastic. Let it snow! This car will exceed your expectations in a new SUV in any and all weather conditions. Come drive it at Larry H. Miller Downtown Toyota and fall in love this Holiday Season. Lease now for $199 a month.
1208 W. 3rd Ave. | lhmillertoyotaspokane.com
- Cookie Tin$30Festive Christmas cookie tins containing a variety of holiday delectables such as snickerdoodle, chocolate chip, minty brownie, Christmas fetti, and salted caramel at Sweet Frostings. Set includes one royal iced snowman face in the center that can be customized with a company logo. 24 cookies in each tin, found at all four locations. $30
15 S. Washington St. | sweetfrostingsbakeshop.com
- Shawl Knitting Class & Supplies$100Ready to learn to knit your first shawl? All levels welcome. Choose from an array of colorful yarns to create functional art. Classes are hands-on and friendly at The Hook And Needle Nook. So much fun, you’ll forget you are learning. Yarn and materials included.
1508 N. Monroe St. | thehookandneedlenook.com
- Airport Diagram Prints$29.08A new way to represent your city, your trip, or your dreams. 08 Left carries a massive inventory of cities around the world as well as multiple options for their designs, including a beautiful hand-printed, heavy matte poster. Airports are the gateways to life and a surprisingly artistic way to bring modern art with meaning to your home or office.
- Les Georgettes Customizable French Jewelry$25+Les Georgettes by Altesse brings together the finest in jewelry and leather craftsmanship. Create your own customizable jewelry by purchasing additional interchangeable leather inserts at Windfall at Northern Quest Resort & Casino. Bracelet, $62+ Large Pendant, $25+
100 N. Hayford Rd. | northernquest.com
- Massage Chair$3,499Get on the naughty and nice list this year. Reduce anxiety, promote wellness and reach those “sweet spots” to release “feel good” chemicals with the Cozzia CZ630 3D Massage Chair from Runge Furniture. Stress and pressure become a thing of the past.
303 E. Spokane Ave., Coeur d’Alene | rungefurniture.com
- Gemstone Infused Glass Water Bottles$45Gemstone Infused Glass Water Bottles: Amethyst, obsidian, rose quartz and clear quartz crystals infused into your drinking water in an elegant and tasteful manner. The combination of water and natural crystals creates a delightful elixir that leaves you feeling energized and revitalized. These aesthetic bottles are a conversation starter and make great gifts. Handy padded carrying case included. Find them at Cosmic Aura Crystals.
602 W. Garland Ave.
- Fornetto Redwood Fire Oven$1,599This multi-function wood fired oven and smoker from Jacobs’ Custom Living is a spacious and energy efficient oven, perfect for outdoor entertaining. It is made from quality materials with stainless steel for durability, and ceramic bricks and pizza stone for better heat retention. 16023 E. Sprague Ave. | jacobscustomliving.com
- Vanity Bag$70Fun and functional vanity bags replete with a detachable shoulder strap. From Hell Bunny, a UK brand that can be found only at Atomic Threads Clothing Boutique.
1925 N. Monroe St. Ste. A | atomicthreadsclothingboutique.com
- Pedestal Table & Chair Set$1,259.99Jazz up your home space with this 45-inch round pedestal table with four side chairs from Ironstone Mountain Comfort.
262 W. Hanley Ave., Coeur d’Alene
Share this entry
Spokane Coeur d’Alene Living
157 S Howard | Suite 603
Spokane WA 99201
Catering and Management
The Hidden Ballroom
Loft at the Flour Mill
Hangar Event Center
180 S Howard
Spokane, WA 99201
The Hidden Ballroom
39 W Pacific | Spokane WA 99201
Loft at the Flour Mill
621 W Mallon, 7th Floor | Spokane WA 99201
Hangar Event Center
6905 E Rutter Ave | Spokane WA 99212